Andrew Yolles is an experienced civil litigator, with a practice focusing in the defence of a wide variety of matters involving general liability, personal injury, motor vehicle negligence, occupier’s liability, professional negligence, construction deficiencies, medical malpractice, contractual and commercial disputes, and insurance coverage.
Andrew regularly acts as counsel to insurers, retailers, manufacturers, school boards, public transit organizations, and police organizations. He has experience representing institutional defendants before all levels of Court and Administrative Tribunals in Ontario on motions, jury trials, application hearings, and appeals.
Andrew articled at Rogers Partners after graduating from law school at the University of Toronto in 2012, and returned as an associate upon his call to the bar in 2013.
J.D., University of Toronto
B.Sc., Hon., University of Toronto
Canadian Bar Association
Ontario Bar Association
Canadian Defence Lawyers
Toronto Lawyers Association
- Automobile Coverage
- Automobile Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Commercial and Social Host Liability
- Commercial Liability Coverage
- Cross-Border/Conflicts of Laws Issues
- Disability Insurance Coverage and Claims
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Institutional Sexual Abuse
- Occupiers’ Liability
- Medical & Healthcare Malpractice
- Municipal Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Workers Compensation