We’re pleased to present the Fall 2020 edition of our newsletter, In|Sight, which covers the follows topics:
1. Additional Insureds: What Does “Arising Out of the Operations” Mean?
2. The Beginning of the End? What Recent Decisions Could Mean for Jury Trials in Ontario
3. UK Test Case on Business Interruption Coverage
4. S.M. v. Unica Insurance Inc. – A Welcomed Clarification On Special Awards
5. Supreme Court of Canada Clarifies Test for Anti-SLAPP Motions
6. What’s Happening at Rogers Partners
7. From the Desk of Erin Crochetière: Class Actions and an Increasingly Litigious Ontario