David M. Rogers
Communicator. Optimist. Pragmatist. Tree Planter.
Assistant Contact Information
Assistant: Debbie Baldassarra
Law Clerk Contact Information
Law Clerk: Yurii Banakh
Dave Rogers has a wide-ranging civil litigation practice covering almost all aspects of general liability, professional negligence, and automobile claims litigation. He is often called upon to advise casualty and property insurers on coverage issues and is regularly involved in litigating insurance coverage disputes.
Dave acts on behalf of schools and school boards, religious organizations, police services, municipalities and Indigenous communities, as well as large commercial and sports related entities, regional child welfare societies and other community groups, as well as their insurers. He is experienced in defending serious personal injury and wrongful death cases, large property and environmental losses and institutional sexual abuse claims.
He is a well published author with trial and appellate experience at the Superior Court of Justice, the Divisional Court and the Ontario Court of Appeal and is recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for Personal Injury Litigation.
LL.B., Queen’s University
Honours B.A., Dalhousie University
Canadian Bar Association
Canadian Defence Lawyers
- Automobile Coverage
- Automobile Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Cargo Loss and Damage
- Commercial and Social Host Liability
- Commercial Liability Coverage
- Construction Related Losses
- Cross-Border/Conflicts of Laws Issues
- Environmental Contamination
- First Nations Issues
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Institutional Sexual Abuse
- Insurance Professionals
- Loss Transfer and Priority Disputes
- Municipal Liability
- Occupiers’ Liability
- Product Liability
- Property and Subrogation Claims
- Sports & Entertainment Facilities and Events
- Workers Compensation