We are pleased to present our Summer 2019 Newsletter.
There are a number of interesting articles, which we hope you will find informative:
- Lessons from Gopie v. Ramcharran: A Case Comment and Review of Issues on Appeal in Civil Jury Trials;
- School Boards, Teachers, and Student Fights;
- Partial Summary Judgment – An Option No More?;
- Cautioning Customers for Conditions of a Curb;
- Top Tips for Conducting an Examination-in-Chief of an Expert Witness;
- Winds of Change Blowing for the Insurance Industry;
- What’s Happening at Rogers Partners;
- From the Desk of David Rogers: Automated Vehicles.