Our associates and students have worked hard on contributing to our Spring 2020 Newsletter while working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We hope you find the following articles to be of interest:
1. The Third Time is a Charm; or is it?
2. Relevancy of Reserves: Kanani v. Economical Insurance
3. Rights and Remedies Between Primary and Excess Insurers
4. Broad Findings of Systemic Negligence and Institutional Abuse in Cavanaugh et al. v. Grenville Christian College
5. What is an “Accident”: The Story of a Muddled Definition
6. Virtual Commissioning in the Era of COVID-19
7. The Uncertainty Surrounding The Extension of Limitation Periods at the LAT
8. Establishing Jurisdiction Through E-Commerce
9. Volatile Class Representative Removed
10. Interpreting Exclusion Clauses in Insurance Policies
11. What’s Happening at Rogers Partners
12. From the Desk of Gemma Healy-Murphy