Amanda Colarossi completed law school at the University of Ottawa and has been a member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario since 2019. Prior to joining Rogers Partners LLP, Amanda was in-house counsel with a large insurance company where she handled numerous liability and statutory accident benefits claims.
Prior to law school, Amanda obtained a Bachelor of Arts with a major in anthropology and a minor in history from York University.
Outside of the office, Amanda enjoys reading, playing with her pets and travelling.
J.D., University of Ottawa
B.A., York University
- Automobile Coverage
- Automobile Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Commercial and Social Host Liability
- Commercial Liability Coverage
- Construction Related Losses
- Statutory Accident Benefits Claims
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Property and Subrogation Claims
- Loss Transfer and Priority Disputes
- Occupiers’ Liability
- Product Liability