Murleen McLean was admitted as a Solicitor in the United Kingdom in 1998. She then moved to Canada and, after articling with Rogers Partners, joined the firm as an associate in 2007.
Murleen has a broad civil litigation practice dealing primarily with insurance defence in the areas of motor vehicle negligence, occupiers’ liability, statutory accident benefits, and disputes between insurers. She has appeared before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and various administrative tribunals, including the Financial Services Commission of Ontario.
LL.B., Leeds Metropolitan University, U.K.
Ontario Bar Association
Canadian Defence Lawyers
Toronto Lawyers Association
- Automobile Coverage
- Automobile Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Commercial and Social Host Liability
- Construction Related Losses
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Loss Transfer and Priority Disputes
- Municipal Liability
- Occupiers’ Liability
- Property and Subrogation Claims
- Statutory Accident Benefits Claims
- Worker’s Compensation