Christine joined the firm in 2018. She practices civil litigation, with a focus on insurance defence. Prior to joining Rogers Partners LLP, she gained litigation experience articling at a large insurance defence boutique and practicing at a subrogation boutique.
Christine obtained her law degree from the University of Windsor. Before law school, she attended Ivey Business School, graduating with an honors business degree.
Outside of the office, Christine enjoys playing tennis, traveling, and exploring Toronto’s diverse food scene.
J.D., University of Windsor, Faculty of Law
H.B.A., Ivey Business School
The Advocates’ Society
Canadian Bar Association
Ontario Bar Association
Toronto Lawyers Association
- Automobile Coverage
- Automobile Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Class Actions
- Commercial Liability Coverage
- Construction Related Losses
- Commercial and Social Host Liability
- Institutional Sexual Abuse
- Loss Transfer and Priority Disputes
- Medical & Healthcare Malpractice
- Municipal Liability
- Occupiers’ Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Property and Subrogation Claims
- Sports & Entertainment Facilities and Events